Summer coloring books
When is a sun there is also a fun! Swimming, sunbathing, cycling, playing games on fresh air, angling… there is so much great activities that you can do during the summer. Although summer lasts a few months, but it is always too short for children. So try to spend it at full speed. But please do not forget about our coloring pages. Wherever you go just take Topcoloringpages.net with you on holiday.
Quiz – Summer coloring books for children
If you hover your mouse over a question then you will see the correct answer!
Summer coloring pages – interesting facts:
- Although the holiday is usually associated with summer, it’s not like this everywhere. For instance, in Brazil kids begin their holiday in early December and finish in late January. The difference is that the temperature rises over there that time above 30 degrees.
- In summer famous the Eiffel Tower grows for about 15cm. This is due to the fact that steel contracts when it’s hot.
- Mosquitoes which are so inconvenient in summer exist on Earth for over 30 million years. It will be hard to get rid of them quickly:)
- In summer almost everyone likes cool ice cream. Icemen try new ideas to attract customers. On the market are already available very unusual flavours. There have already been invented ice creams …glowing in the dark. These ice creams make each lick brighter and more luminous. How it’s possible? They contain jellyfish protein that causes ice creams glow. The same inventor is also working on creating invisible ice cream. Luckily, our coloring books are fully visible:)
- It’s quite surprising, but summer coloring pages on Topcoloringpages.net are visited by the highest number of children not during the summer but… in winter! Well, we also miss our holiday:)
Printable coloring pages with summer motives for children. Holidays, sun, sea, beach, mountains, adventures and many more coloring books ready to print at home. Sharpen your crayons, pick your favourite picture and begin unforgettable journey. And did you solve quiz above? It’s good to train your brain every day. The more you train it the better results you’ll achieve at school. We wish you lots of fun and only sunny days for a whole year round! See you at the beach:)