Dinosaurs coloring pages for children
Beware, T.Rex is here! Dinosaur coloring sheets are proper only for really brave children! Are you one of them? The biggest, the strongest and the most dangerous reptiles known from “Jurassic Park” movies and biology lessons are now available to download or print on Topcoloringpages.net. Now you can step back in time millions of years to the era of Prehistoric creatures with those amazing dinosaurs coloring pages. Of course, you can print or download each picture for free!
Yes, all groups of dinosaurs laid eggs and built nests.
It’s Jurassic Park.
They were reptiles.
Tyrannosaurus Rex was a carnivore.
Print dinosaurs coloring pages and read interesting facts:
- The longest nails had Therizinosaurus – they could even reach 1 meter long.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex had 13 times better sight than human beings. No doubt, it was one of the most dangerous predators that ever lived in the earth.
- The most numerous herd of dinosaurs could even count several thousand individuals.
- The biggest feathered prehistoric creature was Gigantoraptor.
- Probably the weirdest dinosaur of all times was Microraptor Gui, which had four wings.
- The biggest carnivorous dinosaur was Spinosaurus which was up to 18 meters in length and about 18-20 tonnes in weight.
- The biggest, but less known, herbivorous dinosaur was Amphicoelias which could measure even up to 50 meters.
- The huge success of “Jurassic Park” in 1993 started the great popularity of all gadgets with prehistoric creatures, including coloring pages with dinosaurs.
- It is not confirmed exactly how long a dinosaur’s lifespan was but many scientists estimate that some dinosaurs could live even for 200 years.
- It is pretty peculiar that the dinosaur with the longest name is one of the smallest species. Its name is Micropachycephalosaurus what means “small thick-headed lizard”. Its fossils were mostly found in China.
- The word “dinosaur” was invented in 1842 by Richard Owen. He was a British paleontologist, biologist, and anatomist. The word derives from the Greek language and means “terribly huge lizard.”
Find the greatest reptiles on free printable pictures
Printable dinosaurs coloring pages for children with the biggest and the most dangerous creatures, which walked on Earth million years ago. As a matter of fact, it’s probably good that they are gone now because some of them were very dangerous species for humans. But on the other hand, it’s a great idea to print and color some of them. For example Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Brontosaur, Pterosaur, Corythosaurus, Velociraptor, or mammoth on the nice coloring page.
And even the most dangerous and skillful predators of all times like Tyrannosaurus Rex called also as T.Rex. Don’t worry too much, kids – luckily nothing can be too scary on a piece of paper. And you can make them even less scary by painting, for example, with pink crayon:) Don’t forget to read interesting facts about dinosaurs, some of them will surely hugely surprise you. Printable dinosaurs coloring pages are suitable for preschoolers and for older kids too. They can be used as a smart and, on the other hand, very efficient educational tool and expand kids’ knowledge about dinosaurs. So print or download coloring sheets you like the most and have a nice time.