Connect dots coloring page
This set of educational coloring pages requires connecting numbers one after another. At the end you’ll see the whole picture, which you can color a syou like. This exercise helps to develop children’s patience, focus and accuracy. Level of complexity is various so choose coloring pages appropriate to the age of your child.
Quiz – connect dots coloring pages
If you want to see the correct answer just place your mouse over a question!
Connect dots coloring sheets for children – interesting facts:
- „7” is most often picked as our favourite number. In most studies about 10% people point seven as their favourite digit. Next in a row is “3”.
- In some cultures „13” is considered an unlucky number. Some hotels and offices don’t have rooms with this number as well as thirteenth floor of the building. Napoleon Bonaparte never allowed to start dinner if there were 13 guests at the table. Someone else had to be invited.
- The numbers which we use these days were found over 1000 years ago in the culture of Indo-Arab.
- One piece of paper can be folded in half up to 9 times. Not a single time more. Try yourself if you don’t believe it:)
- In Thai language 555 is read as „hahaha”, that causes lots of laughs.
- A long time ago, before the number was invented, people for determination of amount used their own fingers.
Coloring books are complete and ready for coloring just after all of the dots are connected. Try to guess what is on the picture before connecting all dots. Afterwards connect them to see if you were right. Also remember to color a picture in the end. And when you finish coloring your favourite coloring page then you can try to design such a picture yourself. It’s not easy, but after some practise you’ll surely achieve great effects. Other children will definitely be stunned seeing your own coloring book!