Connect dots coloring page
This set of educational coloring pages requires connecting numbers one after another. At the end you’ll see the complete picture, which you can color as you like. This exercise helps to develop children’s patience, ability to focus and accuracy. Level of complexity is various so choose coloring pages appropriate to your age and manual skills. And don’t worry if you make a mistake. Just print it out one more time and start over.
Quiz – connect dots coloring pages
If you want to see the correct answer just place your mouse over a question!
Connect dots coloring sheets for children – interesting facts:
- „7” is most often picked as our favorite number. In most studies about 10% people point seven as their favorite digit. Next in a row is “3”.
- In some cultures „13” is considered an unlucky number. Some hotels and offices don’t have rooms with this number as well as the thirteenth floor of the building. Napoleon Bonaparte never allowed to start dinner if there were 13 guests at the table. Someone else had to be invited.
- The numbers which we use these days were found over 1000 years ago in the culture of Indo-Arab.
- One piece of paper can be folded in half up to 9 times. Not a single time more. Try yourself if you don’t believe it:)
- In the Thai language 555 is read as „hahaha”, that causes lots of laughs.
- A long time ago, before the number was invented, people for determination of amount used their own fingers.
Coloring books will be complete and ready for coloring only after all of the dots are connected one after another. You can try to guess what is on the picture before connecting all dots. Afterwards, connect them to see if you were right. Also remember to color a picture in the end. And when you finish coloring your favorite coloring page then you can try to design such a picture yourself. It’s not easy, but having some practice, you’ll surely achieve marvelous effects. Other children will definitely be stunned seeing your own coloring book!