Coloring pages with fruits
Fruits are tasty, very healthy and definitely good for coloring. They have so many colors and shapes that you shouldn’t be bored too quick. So what exactly do we have here? A lot of fruits coloring books with exotic ones like bananas, pineapple. tangerine, lychee, orange and kiwi. And also those from home garden like apple, plum, pear, strawberries, cherry. There is even a picture presenting a dragon fruit! Try to recognize and name all of them. Each child able to name more than a half is a true fruit-master!:)
Quiz – coloring pages with fruits
Just place your mouse cursor over a question and see a correct answer!
Fruits coloring pages – interesting facts:
- Tasty and juicy melon is actually a species of cucumber.
- Due to its red color and heart shape, a strawberry was a symbol of Venus, the Roman goddess of love.
- The very first vegetable to be grown in space were potatoes. They were grown by NASA in collaboration with the University of Wisconsin-Madison in October 1995.
- When you put a grape into a microwave and start heating, after a while it explodes.
- In Scandinavia, children eat fruit soup made from black currant.
- For many, it is quite surprising fact that a kiwi fruit contains nearly twice as much Vitamin C as an orange per cup.
- A single strawberry contains around 200 seeds. What is more, strawberry and raspberry are the only fruits having their seeds on the outside.
- In Japan grows a type of watermelon which is square. It is very popular but also much more expensive than the traditional type. We haven’t added such coloring page because most of the kids would consider it as a mistake:)
- Remember that if you take medicines you can neither eat grapefruit nor drink grapefruit juice. It can be very dangerous for your health.
Organic printable fruits coloring pages contain those known from a home garden, forest and meadow. You will easily find here quality pictures presenting strawberries, bananas, oranges, raspberries, kiwi, apples, watermelons, cherries and even some very exotic species like for example dragon fruit or juicy lychee. All are extremely sweet, tasty and beneficial for your health condition (unless you are allergic). So after finishing fruits coloring sheets, go to the kitchen and eat one or two! Read also interesting facts about fruits because some of them can be really mind-blowing! Color each fruit carefully so that they will look even tastier. It is also a good idea to try to recognize all fruits on pictures and give them correct names.