Coloring pages with fruits
Fruits are tasty, very healthy and definitely good for coloring. They have so many colors and shapes that you shouldn’t be bored too quick. So what exactly do we have here? A lot of fruits coloring books with exotic ones like bananas, pinapple. tangerine, lychee, orange and kiwi. And also those from home garden like apple, plum, pear, strawberries, cherry. There is even a picture presenting a dragon fruit! Try to recognize and name all of them. Each child able to name more than a half is a true fruit-master!:)
Quiz – coloring pages with fruits
Just place your mouse cursor over a question and see a correct answer!
Fruits coloring pages – interesting facts:
- Melon is actually a species of cucumber.
- Due to its red color and heart shape, a strawberry was a symbol of Venus, the Goddess of Love.
- The largest watermelon was grown in 1990 by Bill Carson from Tennessee (USA) and weighted ….118 kg!
- When you put a grape into a microwave after a while it explodes.
- In Scandinavia, children eat fruit soup made from black currant.
- In Japan grows a type of watermelon which is square. We haven’t added such coloring page because most of the kids would consider it as a mistake:)
- Remember that if you take medicines you can neither eat grapefruit nor drink grapefruit juice. It can be very dangerous for your health.
Organic printable fruits coloring pages contain those known from a home garden, forest and meadow. You’ll find here pictures with strawberries, bananas, oranges, raspberries, kiwi, apples and even some very exotic species like for example dragon fruit or lychee. All are extremely juicy, tasty and beneficial for your health condition (unless you are allergic). So after finishing fruits coloring books and a quick quiz, go to the kitchen and eat one or two! Color each fruit carefully so that they will look even tastier. It’s also a good idea to try to recognize all fruits on pictures and give them correct names.