Coloring pages with fruits
Fruits are tasty, fruits are healthy and definitely good for coloring. They have so many colors and shapes that you shouldn’t be bored too quick. So what do we offer here? A lot of coloring books with exotic fruits and those from home garden. Try to recognize and name all of them. Each child able to name more than a half of fruits on our coloring pages are true fruit-masters:)
Quiz – coloring pages with fruits.
Just place your mouse cursor over a question and see a correct answer!
Fruits coloring pages – interesting facts:
- Melon is actually a species of cucumber.
- Due to its red color and heart shape a strawberry was a symbol of Venus, the Goddess of Love.
- The largest watermelon was grown in 1990 by Bill Carson from Tennessee (USA) and weighted ….118 kg!
- When you put a grape into a microwave after a while it explodes.
- In Scandinavia children eat fruit soup made from black currant.
- In Japan is grown a type of watermelon which is square. We haven’t added such coloring page because most of the kids would consider it as a mistake:)
- Remember that if you take medicines you can neither eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice. It can be very dangerous for your health.
Organic printable coloring pages with fruit from plot, forest and meadow. You’ll find here pictures with: strawberries, bananas, oranges, raspberries, apples and some exotic species. All very tasty and good for your health (unless you are allergic). So after finishing coloring page and a quiz go to the kitchen and eat one! Color each fruit carefully so that they will look even more tasty. It’s also a good idea if you try to recognize all fruits and give them correct names.