Flowers coloring pages to print
Oh just look how amazingly colorful is this category of printable flowers coloring pages. Or rather how it suppose to be after you finish painting all the marvelous pictures we’ve gathered here for you. Print now roses, tulips, buttercup, dahlias, sunflowers, and many other marvelous species. All flower coloring pages are printable and free to use as many times as you want. So don’t wait any longer and start the fun with the whole family.
Most of the roses have spikes.
No, some flowers smell pretty bad and some have no smell at all.
Yes, roses can have many different colors (e.g. yellow, white, or orange).
Yes, for example, a plant named pitcher eats insects.
It is a vase.
It’s a florist.
Interesting facts about flowers:
- The vast majority of plants can’t survive without access to water and sunlight.
- Plants have appeared on earth hundreds of millions of years earlier than humans.
- The corpse lily (Rafflesia arnoldii) is a rare flower to be found in the rainforests of Indonesia. It has the world’s largest bloom and can grow up to 1 meter (3.3 feet) across and weigh up to 11 kilograms (24 pounds). It owes its rather peculiar name to the very unpleasant odor it emits.
- The world’s smallest known flowering plant is the watermeal (Wolffia globosa). It’s a very common species that can be found all over the planet and its size is comparable to a grain of rice!
- Sunflowers are very busy plants. They move throughout the day following the movement of the sun – from east to west.
- A lot of flowers have various symbolic meanings in Western culture. For example, red roses are considered to be a symbol of love and passion. The daisies, in turn, symbolize innocence.
- The lotus is a holy flower for Buddhists and is very commonly present in the symbolism of this culture. It had a similar meaning to ancient Egyptians.
- Broccoli, cauliflower, and artichoke are very popular vegetables but not everyone knows that they actually are flowers.
- Cats should definitely avoid eating lilies because they are highly toxic to them.
- Tulips are edible and its bulb can be substituted for onions.
The most beautifully fragrant category of flower coloring sheets for kids
This set of printable flowers coloring pages is a place that can appeal to both boys and girls. You’ll find here many exotic but also some more common species. They are all of the great quality and easy to print or download. So check an aster, peony, pansy, marigold, lotus, cactus, rose, tulip, dandelion, cornflower, dahlia, chamomile, calendula, and many more. Pick your favorite flower pictures, print them out now, and enjoy time spent with the whole family. You can also use printable flowers coloring worksheets as an educational tool and teach your child the names of particular plants. Because education combined with fun is doubly effective.
But what flowers you can find here? Well, pictures of:
So as you can see, we collected many exotic species, as well as more common, field and allotment flowers that you can meet around you. Of course, unless it’s winter, because most plants don’t bloom at this time of year. Most of them are beautiful, fragrant, and make the environment around us much more beautiful, and the bees have a place to get nectar from. It is worth remembering that flowers are not only beautiful but also very useful. So let’s remember to take care of them and not cut them too much. After all, they look much nicer in nature, in a meadow, instead of in a home vase. In nature, they also have a chance to live much longer and cheer the eye longer. Printable flower coloring pages give you a really great opportunity to teach your child some knowledge about the world around them. And it’s all for free!
Free flowers coloring pages for kids will help you discover the richness of the plant world. It is extremely colorful, warm, and positive. A spring meadow full of flowers is a sight that makes everyone feel positive and full of energy. Coloring pages with flowers, in turn, allow you to remember such views for longer, but, as mentioned before, also teach children the names of particular species. It’s an excellent educational tool that you can use in both kindergartens and primary schools. Children love to color and focusing on something nice, they are more likely to learn new things faster.
It may also be a good idea to print a few pictures and color them in the open air. For example, trying to reproduce the colors of a given plant in nature as carefully as possible. Sound cool, right? And it’s just the beginning. There can be lots of fun ideas, so print the flower coloring pages as often as you like and put them to good use. All the coloring pages you find on Topcoloringpages.net are free. You can download or print them even on the simplest printer. It’s extremely simple, but if you run into any problems please let us know and we will try to help as soon as possible. Crayons, flowers, and coloring sheets are undoubtedly a great combination, where the child’s imagination has a huge range of possibilities. Discover them all today, and have a happy coloring!