Coloring books with birds
It is true – not all birds can fly but we believe that all are beautiful. On this set of free birds coloring pages for children, you will find a lot of different species from different countries and continents. Eagle, owl, hen, parrot, duck, pelican, toucan, peacock, ostrich are only few examples. Some of them are colorful but not all. Some can fly and others not at all. Some are active only at night and the others are very skillful predators. Which do you like the most?
Quiz – Birds coloring books for children
To see the correct answer just place your mouse over a question!
Birds coloring pages – interesting facts:
- The ostrich is the largest living bird in the world. It’s also the fastest runner of all birds. It can run at up to about 70 km/h.
- The smallest living bird in the whole world is a hummingbird.
- An arctic tern takes probably the longest journey from all birds. In one year it can overcome 35 000 km.
- Penguins have an unusual resistance to hunger. During breeding season they’re able to survive a few months without any food. Emperor penguin is able to survive up to 115 days without food.
- A grosbeak has such a strong beak that can split pits of cherries, sweet cherries, and plums.
- The ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
- Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backward.
- Woodpeckers can peck 20 times per second.
I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky! Probably each one of us would like to have wings and be able to fly. But unfortunately, natural wings are reserved only for birds. But here we present a great selection of printable birds coloring books for children with wild and breeding ones. You’ll find here e.g. parrot, hen, eagle, owl, peacock, woodpecker, pelican, toucan and much more birds from all around the world. All of them definitely need more colors so we invite you to do something with it. And afterward, of course, check our quiz and learn some interesting facts about birds. Best coloring sheets for kids and adults only on top coloring pages net.