The Simpsons coloring pages
You can argue with our opinion, but we think that Simpsons family is the funniest family in the whole world! And now they visited Topcoloringpages.net on an unique selection of free coloring books for children and adults. So who will you meet here? All the most notable Springfield citizens: Bart, Marge, Maggie, Lisa, grumpy grandpa Abraham, not so sturdy Chief Wiggum and of course, the head of the whole family, Homer Simpson. Yellow crayon is urgently needed.
Quiz – The Simpsons coloring books
If you hover a mouse over a question, the correct answer will appear!
The Simpsons coloring sheets for children – curious facts:
- All the characters appearing in the series are yellow because their creator Matt Groening wanted them to look different from everything else while switching the TV channels.
- A phone number to Moe’s Tavern, where Bart calls to make jokes, was real.
- Names of the main characters, in fact, are real names of Matt Groening’s family members (creator of the whole series).
- Production of one episode takes 6 to 8 months.
- Usually, Homer Simpson eats hot-dogs and drinks beer. However, in episodes created for Arab television were made changes. In order to not agitate Muslim, Homer ate Egyptian sausages and drank water and his name was Omar Shamshoon.
- Simpsons coloring pages is a category on Topcoloringpages.net with the second highest average height of visitors’ age
Printable Simpsons coloring books – the craziest family in the modern world is here for you. Bold Bart, lazy Homer, sweet Maggie, calm Marge, little Lisa, very grumpy C. Montgomery Burns, principal law protector Chief Wiggum and even old grandpa Abraham finds his place on the coloring page. The rest of the yellow fellows are also waiting for coloring their cool world. It’s hard to believe, but the first episode of The Simpsons was released in 1989. And they’re more and more popular showing their quite ridiculous, but very funny world. Don’t forget to solve our tricky quiz!