Winnie the Pooh coloring pages
Winnie the Pooh coloring pages are printable pictures of a cute teddy bear and a bunch of his best friends from A.A. Milne story. Beloved by children all around the world: Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit. Owl, Kanga, and Roo. Winnie the Pooh coloring pages are full of friendship, love, and good emotions. They also show children how important it is in life to have good friends.
Winnie the Pooh coloring sheets & interesting facts:
- Many of the places known from the book exist in a real-life in Ashdown Forrest in Sussex (England). The author A.A Milne had a country home there. Nevertheless, most of their names were slightly changed, e.g. the Hundred Acre Wood is actually the Five Hundred Acre Wood.
- Surprisingly, there are streets in many countries all around the world which were named after Pooh Bear.
- Amazing stories written by A.A. Milne were translated into more than 50 languages, e.g. Finnish, Polish or Yiddish.
- In the UK take place World Championship in one of the favorite games of Hundred Acre Wood inhabitants. Basically, players have to drop a stick into a river to see whose one will cross the finish line first.
- January 18th is the official International Winnie the Pooh Day.
- The first Winnie-the-Pooh book was published on Oct. 14, 1926, and it was an instant success: 35 000 copies sold in the U.K. and over 150,000 copies sold in the U.S.
- Christopher Robin is the name given after A. A. Milne’s son. But rumors say that the real Christopher Robin was not too happy about that.
Printable pictures with book characters
“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – there is only one teddy bear that could say that. And now you will find her and her hilarious friends on Winnie the Pooh coloring pages. Lazy Eeyore, very energetic Tiger, tiny Piglet, smart Owl, Rabbit, and of course Christopher Robin – the sole human in this peculiar world. He tries to keep everything in order but it’s usually not the easiest task.
Print and color all characters from the book and cartoon. All printable Winnie the Pooh coloring sheets are totally free of charge and you can print them several times to try new styles and ideas. Afterward, we invite you to test your knowledge in a short quiz. And at the end read very interesting information about inhabitants of Hundred Acre Wood created by Alan Alexander Milne.