Vegetable coloring pages
Vegetable coloring pages are a set of printable pictures for children with numerous educational values. 40 printable pictures teach children that vegetable are full of healthy vitamins and it’s wise to eat them every day. Vegetable coloring pages contain pictures of potato, tomato, cabbage, lettuce, horseradish, broccoli, beans, garlic, onion, spinach, carrot, pumpkin and many more. It’s an excellent way to combine fun with learning.
Questions about vegetable coloring pages
Just hover your mouse over the question to see the correct answer!
Interesting facts about vegetable coloring sheets:
- Ecologically grown vegetables are true vitamins, nutrients, and minerals mines. Eating them regularly boosts our immune system, gives us a lot of energy, and regulates our inner metabolism. As a result, it allows us to live a healthy, well-balanced, and long life.
- Our ancestors included various vegetables into medicine from the earliest days of modern human civilization.
- An adult hornworm is able to eat a whole tomato plant by itself in just one day!
- Germans eat more or less twice as many potatoes as Americans, even though they are a four times smaller nation.
- Potatoes are hard and heavy but they contain only 20% solids and 80% water.
- Tomato is a very popular vegetable almost all over the world and there are thousands of different varieties.
- One of the best tips to avoid crying while cutting onions is to keep a piece of bread in your mouth.
- Many athletes achieve excellent results while being vegetarians.
- Corn is actually a grass-type plant and its family is Gramineae monocotyledons.
- Eating too many carrots can turn you orange. This is due to the high content of beta-carotene, which slightly changes the shade of our skin for some time.
Probably the healthiest category of pictures for coloring!
What a tasty and nutritious selection of free vegetable coloring pages! All the children should visit this section of Topcoloringpages.net Why? Because you will find here many rare yet beautiful pictures to print and color. For example spinach, lettuce, radish, garlic, cucumber, zucchini, eggplant, carrot, sweet potato, corn asparagus, leek, ginger, mushroom, and many more.
What is more, all presented vegetables have their names assigned so it’s a great opportunity to learn them all. That is why vegetable coloring sheets are a solid piece of fun and education combined in a friendly way. And a short quiz will check your knowledge and interesting facts will surely shock you several times. Your printer is ready? So it’s time for coloring!