SpongeBob coloring pages
SpongeBob coloring pages tell a story about the crazy, underwater adventures of a little, yellow sponge and his numerous friends living in the Bikini Bottom. On 40 free and unique selection of pictures for children. Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Mr. Krabs, Sandy Cheeks, Sheldon J. Plankton, and the main character himself finally joined Topcoloringpages.net’s magic world. So follow the life of Bikini Bottom residents and you will learn how to keep optimism in life despite adverse circumstances.
SpongeBob SquarePants coloring pages – curiosities:
- Stephen Hillenburg, a creator of the whole series, is a trained marine biologist, so undoubtedly he knows a lot about life in the deep sea.
- Hillenburg came up with the idea that his main character will look like a kitchen sponge while doing dishes.
- The cartoon was screened in 136 countries and it gained millions of fans among children, teenagers, and even adults. It is also a record production of Nickelodeon in terms of the number of produced episodes (more than 200).
- In honor of SpongeBob his name was given to recently discovered species of fungi. Named Spongiforma squarepantsii. The scientist came up with the idea to give this name because fungi looks more like a sponge sea than a mushroom.
- Initially, the main character was to be named SpongeBoy. However, this name was already in use by the producer of mops. Eventually, the creator made up the very similar name and so it stayed until now.
- Many celebrities visited Bikini Bottom as guest roles. You could already see there Pink, Will Ferrell, Johnny Depp, and Robin Williams.
- The very first SpongeBob coloring pages appeared on a market in 1999. It’s hard to believe that they were popular among children for so many years.
Find a set of cool pictures with Bikini Bottom citizens
Welcome an absolutely unique selection of printable SpongeBob coloring pages with underwater adventures of a crazy sponge and his faithful friends from the Bikini Bottom. You will fin here clumsy Patrick Star, a bit grumpy Squidward Tentacles, resourceful Mr. Krabs, friendly Sandy, sleepy Gary the Snail and tiny Sheldon J. Plankton – we’ve got them all.
It’s an indisputable fact that living in the depths of the ocean isn’t always easy but this bunch of friends is really extraordinary and keep smiling almost all the time. And very rich sea life is waiting on each Spongebob coloring page so use the depths your imagination and give it a completely new look. This cartoon is very popular among children, but surprisingly many adults like to watch this hilarious series too. So ask your parents, uncle or aunt and try to color a couple of pictures together. And afterward, you can test them asking questions from our quiz:)