Minions coloring pages
Dozens of little, funny and energetic yellow creatures beloved by most of the children all around the world. Now on Topcoloringpages – waiting for your crayons. All Minions have something in common. They love bananas and get into big trouble from time to time. With them, there are also their human friends: Margo, Agnes, Lucy and of course, a bit grumpy Gru with his dog Kyle. Print your favorite pictures and prepare all shades of yellow. Each coloring page is for free!
Minions coloring pages – interesting facts:
- Minions firstly appeared in animated comedy Despicable Me.
- Miranda Cosgrove, was a child aged 13 when she began work on the first Despicable Me. In Despicable Me 3 she was an adult person aged 24 and returned as Margo, one of the Gru’s adopted daughters.
- Pharrell Williams collaborated with Heitor Pereira on each of the Despicable Me movies. They were responsible for music aspects.
- In Despicable Me all Minions have only 5 hairstyles.
- Bad Minions have purple color because yellow and purple are on opposite sides of the color spectrum.
- Every Minion is able to survive in space because they don’t need oxygen and they’re resistant to freeze.
- Their language consists of English, Spanish, Italian, French, Korean and even Russian words.
- Most of them have masculine names.
- They were invented because producers thought that Gru’s character would be more liked by kids.
- Minions coloring pages started to be popular after the first animated movie “Despicable Me” in 2010 but they popularity boosted after “Despicable Me 2” in 2013.
Bob, Kevin, Stuart and the rest of the crazy pack of friends make trouble on Topcoloringpages.net! They’re probably searching for some tasty bananas and a new evil master to help him. They’ve already served Gru, Dru, T. Rex, Genghis Khan, Napoleon and even the most famous vampire of all times – Dracula. Straight from Transilvania! Who’ll be next? It’s hard to guess. All we know is that coloring pages with Minions need lots of yellow and blue color. So children! Sharpen your crayons, print favorite coloring page and have fun. Don’t forget to check a quiz and interesting facts too.