Minions coloring pages
Be prepared for dozens of little, funny, and sometimes just too energetic yellow creatures beloved by most children all around the world. And now they visited Topcoloringpages.net on Minions coloring sheets – waiting for your crayons. You’ll of course find here Bob, Kevin, and Stuart, but also their human friends: Margo, Agnes, Lucy, Dr. Nefario, and a bit grumpy Gru with his dog Kyle. So print your favorite Minions coloring pages and prepare all shades of yellow. You can print each picture for free!
Minions coloring pages – interesting facts:
- Minions first appeared in the animated comedy Despicable Me which was a huge commercial success.
- Miranda Cosgrove, was a child aged 13 when she began work on the first Despicable Me. In Despicable Me 3 she was an adult person aged 24 and returned as Margo, one of the Gru’s adopted daughters.
- Pharrell Williams collaborated with Heitor Pereira on each of the Despicable Me movies. This famous couple of musicians was responsible for music aspects.
- In Despicable Me, all Minions have only 5 hairstyles.
- Bad Minions are purple because yellow and purple are on opposite sides of the color spectrum.
- Every Minion is potentially able to survive in space because they do not need oxygen and they are very resistant to extremely low temperatures.
- Their peculiar language consists of English, Spanish, Italian, French, Korean, and even Russian words.
- The vast majority of them have masculine names.
- They were invented because producers thought that Gru’s character would be more liked by kids.
- Minions coloring pages started to be popular after the first animated movie “Despicable Me” in 2010 but their popularity boosted after “Despicable Me 2” in 2013.
A great selection of free Minions pictures
Top printable Minions coloring pages are here! Bob, Kevin, Stuart, Gru, Margo, Dr. Nefario, and the rest of the crazy pack of friends make trouble on Topcoloringpages.net! All Minions have something in common – they love bananas and get into big trouble from time to time. And most of the time, they are searching for more tasty bananas and a new evil master. No doubt, they want to help him in spreading chaos! Because they have already served Gru, Dru, T. Rex, Genghis Khan, Napoleon, and even the most famous vampire of all time – Dracula. Straight from Transilvania!
And what interesting ways can you use Minions coloring sheets? Here are some interesting ideas we can suggest to you:
- An afternoon of coloring with friends – coloring is a very engaging activity that most children enjoy. So why not invite your friends to color Minions pictures together? You can take the initiative and organize an artistic meeting at your home. Ask your parents to help you organize such an event and together prepare a comfortable place, coloring supplies, and a few snacks. This kind of fun will surely be a success!
- Decorating coloring pages with Minions – pictures available on Topcoloringpages.net you can not only color, but also decorate them in many other ways. Come up with interesting decorating techniques such as sprinkling glitter or applying stickers. hemming and whatever else comes to your mind.
- Cutting out characters – you can also cut out Minion sheets and use them for other creative activities. Glued to a piece of wood, they can be used as puppets. You can also stick them on a larger piece of paper and create a Minions comic book or new illustrations out of them.
- Collage – collage is a technique of combining various artistic forms and Minions coloring pages are perfect for this purpose! So come up with your original combination and then implement your idea. This can result in truly spectacular works!
- Playing theater – maybe you and other children would like to play the role of director and actors? So choose Minions coloring pages that depict your favorite characters and then print them. The next step is to come up with a script for your story and dialogues that your characters will say. You can create something completely original or recreate scenes from fairy tales. It is also a great opportunity to develop your imagination.
And remember that printable Minions coloring pages need lots of yellow and blue colors. So children! Sharpen your crayons, print your favorite Minions coloring sheets, and have fun. And don’t forget to check a Minion Quiz and interesting facts about Minions’ world too. It’s our little bonus for you and an extra piece of fun for everyone. Of course, for free as well.