Spot the difference coloring pages
Spot the difference coloring pages help children to enhance observation skills and patience. The task is to print the worksheet and find all the differences between two illustrations. And after that – coloring, of course:) This activity engages child’s mind in a positive way. It teaches perceptiveness and the ability to stay focused for a long time. You can easily fit the difficulty level for your child’s age.
Amazing differences in the world:
- There are currently around 6000 different languages in the world. Some of them are used by only a few hundred people and soon will disappear from common use. No wonder that sometimes it is so hard to communicate with each other.
- Niger, the poor country in Africa, has the highest rate of the child born per one woman. One mum has around 7 children.
- Women spend in front of the mirror approx 2 years of their whole life while men approx “only” 6 months, also four times less.
- Children in Greece throw their milk tooth on the roof. The legend says that it has to be taken by a piggy which in return brings one which is much more reliable.
- In Colombia, children are taught that there are 5 continents, not 7 as taught in the most of other countries. This is because they treat North and South America as one continent as well as Europe and Asia.
- It is estimated that women speak around 20 000 words each day, while men “only” around 7 000. In other words, women speak almost 3 times more words than men!
2 in 1 educational coloring worksheets for children – color and spot the differences between two pictures which you can print for free. Such coloring pages will train child’s perceptivity, patience and the ability to focus on a single task. The easiest worksheets have only three differences to be found but the harder ones even up to fifteen! If you manage to find all differences on all pictures then you are a true champion and you definitely have a really sharp eye. Find the differences between pictures is great fun combined with high educational values, so we recommend to print them for all children to enhance their mental and manual development.