Find differences coloring pictures
These coloring pages help children to enhance observation skills. The task is to print coloring page and find all differences between illustrations. And after that coloring, of course:) Many different difficulty levels allow to find proper illustrations for every child.
Quiz – find differences coloring pages for kids.
Just hover your mouse cursor over a question to see the correct answer!
Find differences coloring sheets interesting facts:
- There are currently around 6000 different languages in the world. Some of them are used by only a few hundred people. No wonder that sometimes it’s so hard to communicate.
- Niger (Africa) has the highest rate of child born per one woman. One mum has around 7 children.
- Women spend in front of the mirror approx 2 years of their life while men approx 6 months.
- Children in Greece throw their tooth on the roof. The legend says that it has to be taken by a piggy which in return brings much more reliable one.
- In Colombia children are taught that there are 5 continents not 7 as taught in the most of other countries. This is because they treat North and South America as one continent as well as Europe and Asia.
Coloring books 2in1 – color and find differences between the pictures. Such coloring pages will train your perception. Easier coloring pages have only three differences but harder ones even up to fifteen! If you manage to find all differences on all coloring books you are a champion and you definitely have a really sharp eye.