Coloring sheets for Easter
Eggs, lamb, bunny and other symbols associated with beautiful Easter time. Great quality of coloring pages + varied difficulty level make them perfect choice for younger and older children. Happy Easter and happy coloring everyone:) And don’t forget to solve our quiz.
Are you ready for a Quiz?
To see the right answer just place your mouse over a question!
Easter coloring pages and some unknown facts
- The oldest Easter eggs come from the Sumerians Mesopotamia area and have more than 5.000 years..
- In the Middle Ages there was quite a peculiar game. Rules? Passing to each other hard-boiled egg. It was held in churches. Whoever held an egg while the clock struck noon was a winner and could keep the egg.
- In the United States there is an old Easter habit of wearing huge, festively decorated hats
- In some countries it is common not only to color the eggs but also to color feathers of chicks. However, not everywhere, it’s permitted because of the discomfort of painted birds. Fortunately, in our coloring books you may color whatever you want with no harm to any living creature:)
- According to research, 76% of people start eating chocolate bunny from the ears. And which part do you eat first?
Free printable coloring books for kids with beautiful views. You’ll find here e.g. colorful eggs, holy lamb, funny bunny, a basket full of fancy food as well as blooming flowers which appear during this season. Don’t worry if our quiz was too hard this time. It’s never too late to learn new interesting and useful facts. The good thing is that now you surely know a lot more and your teacher at school will be amazed:)