Coloring pages flags & countries
Coloring pages national flags is another collection from the series: educational coloring pages for children, which helps to broaden the knowledge of the youngest about the world around them in a friendly way. In the pictures below, you will find the flags of countries with their names and characteristic symbols. As many as six continents have their representation here.
Let’s color the Mexican flag
Flags and nations coloring sheets quiz
Just place your mouse cursor over the question to see the correct answer!
Interesting facts about countries:
- The largest country in the world in terms of occupied space is Russia. Its area covers 17,100,000 km² and lies on two continents – Europe and Asia.
- The most populous country in the world is China with a population of over 1,300,000,000 people! Statistically, almost one in five people in the world is Chinese.
- The smallest country in the world is the Vatican. Its total area is only 0.44 km². It is an independent city-state located within the capital of Italy – Rome. The number of its inhabitants does not exceed 1000 people, citizenship is only granted temporarily and the head of the Vatican is the Pope.
- The country in which the most chocolate is eaten per capita is Switzerland.
- It is forbidden to give a name Napoleon to a pig in France.
- In Eastern Africa, you can find a beer brewed from bananas.
- Despite the fact that Africa is the poorest continent, Facebook has over 100 million active users there.
- One of the national symbols of Scotland is the unicorn, which in fact does not exist, but is supposed to be a symbol of an animal that prefers to die rather than be captured.
- The very first country in the world where fingerprint was used in police investigative work was Argentina. It was used by an Argentine police officer, Juan Vucetich, in 1892.
- Contrary to popular opinion, polar bears do not live in Antarctica. They are the inhabitants of the Arctic.
Flags, countries & coloring pages:
A great collection of coloring pages the flags and the countries of the world. It is an excellent source of knowledge for all kids. They will find out here what the national flags of individual countries look like and what they are famous for. Coloring sheets with countries of the world is a journey through six different continents, which have a different culture, customs, and symbolism. That’s why every child who likes traveling and geography should have a great time here. An addition that should also interest them are interesting facts about countries in the world, where they will find many interesting and often surprising information. You can easily download all the presented pictures on your computer for free in A4 format or alternatively, you can print them directly from the page. Have fun and visit us regularly!