Autumn coloring pages for kids
Autumn is really magic! When leaves are falling, just pick your crayons and add some colors to the most colorful season in a whole year. Fall coloring pages are a great choice for children of all ages. Are you curious about what kind of pictures you’ll find here? Halloween, pumpkins, hedgehogs, rainy weather, a funny worm coming out from an apple, mushrooms, and many other autumn symbols. With free Autumn coloring pages, you don’t have to be afraid of rainy days!
Autumn coloring pages – interesting facts:
- Children born in Autumn have the biggest chances to live a hundred years or more. Don’t worry if you were born in another season, you have also chances to live that long:)
- Leaves in Autumn change their colors because the green pigment is produced by rays of sunlight. Once winter comes, the sun shines shorter. That is why there is less pigment. In this season leaves have other pigments such as yellow or orange. Therefore, you can color our coloring books in many various colors.
- People living close to the equator don’t experience Fall. It is because the sun falls at almost the same angle throughout the whole year and it makes a hot weather at all times. A day all year round lasts 12 hours.
- According to Swedish scientists, in Autumn women lose the biggest number of hairs.
- In accordance with some superstitions catching falling leaves in Fall brings good luck. Each caught leaf means a lucky month in the upcoming year.
- Numerous bird species start they annual migrations during the fall. The distance they travel can be really impressive. For example, the Arctic Tern can travel up to 11 000 miles each way during migrations!
- Not all trees change their colors in autumn. Some evergreen types like for example, pines, cedars, and spruces stay green throughout the year. It happens because their needles are covered with thick wax protecting them firmly when it gets really cold.
The best pictures for bad weather
An ultimate selection of autumn coloring pages with beautiful motives: heavy rain, straw man, busy hedgehog, colorful leaves, happy children and strong wind. Color fall pictures with your favorite crayons. Use your imagination and show us that this season does not have to be dull and only grey at all. Moreover, you can print out all coloring books on a home printer for free, and as many times as you want. Just prepare enough pieces of paper and ink for a printer. After coloring, you may like to try to guess all the questions in our quiz and read some interesting facts about Autumn. Maybe you’ll learn something new?