Learn German language
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Nein? So maybe it’s worth to try:) This free selection of educational coloring pages will help children to learn German language. It contains basic vocabulary, all letters of the German alphabet and numerals from one to ten. As wise man said: “Even the longest journey begins with a single step”… so maybe this will be the first step to learn new language? We strongly encourage you to do so.
Quiz – German coloring pages
Just place your mouse cursor over the question to see the correct answer!
Learn foreign languages – interesting facts:
- German is famous for its long words. One of them is e.g. 63 letter „Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz” or a little bit shorter, consists of only 39 letters „Rechtsschutzversicherungsgesellschaften”. Those who are able to pronounce these words should be proud of themselves:)
- It is the first language of about 100 million people worldwide.
- In Germany there are more than 300 types of bread. And allegedly all are very tasty:)
- First ever gummy bears were invented also in this country.
- The first printed book in the world was written in German.
- English and German have a common origin. That’s why you can find many identical words and other similarities between them.
It’s rather common knowledge that the best way of learning is fun. Especially for children. Thanks to this educational collection of coloring pages your child will very quickly learn few basic words, alphabet and numbers. It can be a nice introduction to learn of foreign languages or supplement to knowledge gained at school. And of course, don’t forget to color pictures afterward (or at the beginning – it’s up to you:)