10 examples of ridiculous logic to be found in cartoons
The reality in animated films is only partly similar to real life. What often makes them funny and interesting are deviations from generally accepted rules. And in this article, we’ve gathered 10 vivid examples of such deviations, which must have been born in really twisted minds!
1. How many people do you know who walk naked all day… just to wear clothes on the beach?
2. Celebrate Christmas long before the proper birth of Christ? Why not…
3. What a mastermind designed this prison? You definitely have no chance to escape from it!
4. So what are the ears for? Certainly not for listening.
5. However, the eyes are great for that purpose. Obviously…
6. The appearance doesn’t really matter… at least when you keep her locked up long enough.
7. So you’re telling me that no one in the entire kingdom has the same size of shoes?
8. Another important advice to remember from animated movies: never talk to strangers!
∗ Does not apply when they’re super hot.
9. They unmasked hundreds of disguises and solved so many mysterious puzzles. Yet still afraid of ghosts …
What a genious person spotted those hilarious deviations?😀 no.7 and 10 I’ve almost died from laughing😜
Yeah, Goofy walking strolling Pluto is one of the weirdest scenes I’ve seen in cartoons ever!
OMG, it’s so hilarious! 😁
10. Goofy is actually a cow.
And why do you see a cow, Rose?
2. Hmmm, maybe that’s not christmas, you …? New year, new season of life etc..